Wings homestead is a 2 storied 3 queen bedroom home set high on the property amongst shady eucalypt trees and rocky outcrops with long views over the Eden Valley and surrounded by 170 acres of native vegetation.
With an abundance of large windows its possible to watch many different birds and animals from the luxury of bed or lounge.
The 3 bedrooms and 2 lounge area layout make it suitable for family groups or friends.
- Slate floors downstairs
- Polished timber flooring upstairs
- Quality piano (bring your own music and friends)
- Leather Lounge Suites
- Antique provincial furniture
- Fully equipped self catering kitchen
- Fully air conditioned
- Log fire ( for use April 30th to October 31st)
- Fully equipped laundry
- Dining table for 6
- All beds have electric blankets
- Linen Provided
- Breakfast provisions ( first two mornings only) bacon & eggs, bread, cereals, jam etc
- Provincial outdoor dining settings
- Family sized gas barbeque
- Books and magazines
- Games and cards
- Maps and local information to ensure you get the most out of any excursion from the property
- Garden setting
- Star finder