Peace – Nature – Comfort
A 2-storeyed, 3-bedroom country home, a 170-acre retreat that’s exclusively yours, ideal for that special time alone or to be enjoyed with friends.
Birdwatching/ Bushwalking on your doorstep. Extensive marked trails with abundant wildlife. A total experience – not just another B&B.
Wings, high in the Barossa Ranges, only one hour’s drive
through scenic hills from Adelaide CBD.
It’s the perfect natural hideaway.
- 7km from Springton Village on quiet back road
- High in the Barossa Ranges overlooking the Eden Valley
- 170 Acres of native flora and fauna, all yours to explore
- Decades of conservation replanting, regeneration & wildlife protection
- Sip a glass of wine on the verandah of the day cabin overlooking the lake
- Fabulous scenery and long views over the Eden Valley
- Minutes from top Barossa vineyards & attractions
- Antique and leather furnishing, woodfire & air conditioning
- Full self-catering kitchen facilities
- 3 queen-sized bedrooms & 2 large lounge areas
Wings is a retreat for our guests and the wildlife we share it with, so please no pets (1st class boaring kennel & cattery only 5 minutes away)